Monday, April 4, 2011
A Dream Visualized
A quote I've seen long ago as a child visting Disney World a long time ago and have kept with me till this day. I've got a lot of dreams some more materialistic than others as similar to many other people in the world. Like to win the Mega Million or to have a million dollar investment idea but as obscene as these dreams or fantasies are, there are some that i do want to make come true. These dreams as you view them are longer dreams, but are life goals I've set for myself. Each goal has a certain time limit or age that i've set that should be accomplished. The first is to become a Marketing Coordinator after my current internship expires. The second is interconnected to the first and that is to be a Marketing Director in that same company by the age of 26. The Third is to have a Masters degree in Marketing, by the age of 28. The fourth, is to make my mother's dream of owning a chain of restaurants to go with the one we currently own now. The fifth, is to start a foundation that will provide aid to the Carribbean countries like my own by the age 45. These ambitions i feel seem to be feasible and i will continue to work on them with a full head of steam.
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nothing wrong about dreaming, but make sure to bring you main dream to your vision ,and if there are many reams then you have to set them in order according to the importance and time frame to grasp one at the time. It seems you have a lots to do my friends, just set you vision and a good plan for all and don't turn aback.
ReplyDeletegood luck to you :)
I agree with your quote, is the realty that is impossible not the dreams. Dreams are initiated from us therefore can become reality but dont ever get discouraged. Congrats and good luck :)
ReplyDeleteWithout the dreams, we can't survive. I think people always need something to pursue and to accomplish!
ReplyDeleteIt is great to know that you have very detailed visions for the future! I wish you all the best! :)