Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Blog Experience

The Blog assignments, what can i say they were a good opportunity for students like me fishing for extra points. I found the blogs not tedious and were always straightforward. The only bad thing i can say about the blog assinments was that it was hard to remember to do them and to comment on. I always forgot to do them and had to write one up last minute. I had fun reading the interesting blogs and made some blog friends all in all the experience was a good one. Hate to see it end but all good things must come to an end.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I also used to forget to write a blog entry until the last minute a few times. It is difficult for students to remember that a blog entry is due on a certain date if personal writing is not one of their hobbies. Besides that, it was enjoyable. Fun reading others' entries and reflecting on your own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with you. The blogs were super easy but it was just the deadlines that were annoying. I would also forget to do them until someone would mention it in class haha.

    ReplyDelete